CEMSTONE PRODUCTS COMPANY-MINNESOTA DISPATCH CENTERS
(651) 688-9520 or 1-800-CEMSTONE
Burnsville - Columbus - Dayton - Elk River - East Bethel - Hastings - Minneapolis - Rosemount - St. Paul
(320) 676-3365 OR (800) 955-6105
Aitkin - Big Sandy - Brainerd - Isle - Pequot Lakes - Rock Creek
West Metro Minnesota:
(763) 972-6111 or (800) 366-6910
Delano - St. Bonifacius
South Central Minnesota:
(952) 492-3939 or (800) 366-6910
Arlington -Cannon Falls - Gibbon - Jordan - Montgomery - Northfield
(651) 388-8996 or (800) 325-6055
CEMSTONE CONCRETE MATERIAL - S. MINNESTOA DISPATCH CENTERS
Albert Lea (507) 826-3281
Faribault (507) 334-2140
Kenyon - Mankato (800) 294-1543
Owatonna (507) 451-5347
Waseca (507) 835-2690
CEMSTONE CONCRETE MATERIALS - IOWA DISPATCH CENTERS
Buffalo Center - Northwood (800) 658-3081
Forest City (641) 585-1962
Lake Mills (641) 592-4015
Manly (641) 454-2322
St. Ansgar (641) 736-2120
CEMSTONE READY MIX, INC. - WISCONSIN DISPATCH CENTERS
(715) 246-4238 or (800) 555-9415
New Richmond - River Falls
(715) 986-4442 or (866) 279-2221
Dresser - Frederic - Hayward - Spooner - Turtle Lake - Cameron
South Central Wisconsin:
CEMSTONE CONCRETE MATERIALS
Blue Earth - Mankato - Mapleton - Wells, MN
- All orders must be taken by the Cemstone Customer Service Representative.
- All orders may be voice recorded for verification and accuracy.
- Placing new orders over the truck radio is discouraged. If it is necessary, the order MUST be confirmed by telephone before it will be released (radio-placed "Balance Orders" will be accepted).
- JOB NUMBER, P.O. NUMBER, ACCURATE ADDRESS (include cross street) and driving instructions to the Customer Service Representative (providing your current King's Map Book coordinates is very helpful in getting our trucks to the job site on time).
- After taking the order, the Customer Service Representative will repeat the order back and give you an order confirmation number. Please have that number ready when confirming any changes to the order.
- If a job requires a plant to remain open after regular business hours, it will be subject to a plant charge.
ON TIME SERVICE
- We always strive to be on the job at the exact time; however, deliveries within 12 minutes of the scheduled time, either before or after, are considered on time due to conditions our of our control (i.e., traffic, weather, plant or truck breakdowns).