CEMSTONE PRODUCTS COMPANY-MINNESOTA DISPATCH CENTERS
(651) 688-9520 or 1-800-CEMSTONE
Burnsville - Columbus - Dayton - Elk River - East Bethel - Hastings - Lakeland - Minneapolis - Rosemount - St. Paul
(320) 676-3365 or (800) 955-6105
Aitkin - Big Sandy - Brainerd - Isle - Pequot Lakes - Rock Creek
West Metro Minnesota:
(763) 972-6111 or (800) 366-6910
South Central Minnesota:
(952) 492-3939 or (800) 366-6910
Arlington -Cannon Falls - Gibbon - Jordan - Montgomery - Northfield
(651) 388-8996 or (800) 325-6055
CEMSTONE CONCRETE MATERIAL - S. MINNESTOA DISPATCH CENTERS
Albert Lea (507) 826-3281
Faribault (507) 334-2140
Mankato (507) 345-7773
Owatonna (507) 451-5347
Waseca (507) 835-2690
CEMSTONE CONCRETE MATERIALS - IOWA DISPATCH CENTERS
Buffalo Center - Northwood (800) 658-3081
Forest City (641) 585-1962
Lake Mills (641) 592-4015
Manly (641) 454-2322
St. Ansgar (641) 736-2120
CEMSTONE READY MIX, INC. - WISCONSIN DISPATCH CENTERS
(715) 246-4238 or (800) 555-9415
New Richmond - River Falls
(715) 986-4442 or (866) 279-2221
Cameron - Dresser - Frederic - Hayward - Spooner - Turtle Lake
South Central Wisconsin:
CEMSTONE CONCRETE MATERIALS
Blue Earth - Mankato - Mapleton - Wells, MN
• Cemstone encourages customers to place their orders by 3:00 p.m. for the following day Monday - Friday. Orders
taken after 3:00 p.m. will be scheduled subject to availability the following day. Saturday orders must be placed
by 12:00 p.m. noon on Friday.
• Orders cancelled or rescheduled without giving a minimum of 2 hour notice of the scheduled delivery time will be
subject to truck time and plant expenses.
• Special admixtures/materials to be added at the jobsite or at the plant should be addressed with Customer
Service at the time of order placement. This allows Cemstone to synchronize our service and plant capabilities
with your production levels by including additional mixing and loading times in the schedule. NOTE: Be sure to
check with Customer Service for special admixture/materials availability in advance.
• Request for special equipment; i.e., front wheel drive, front discharge, CTI, etc. should be addressed with
Customer Service at the time of order placement to ensure equipment availability for your project.
• Orders must be taken by a Cemstone Customer Service Representative.
• Orders may be voice recorded for verification and accuracy.
• "Balance Orders" will be accepted over the truck radio.
• JOB NUMBER, P.O. NUMBER, PHONE NUMBER, ACCURATE ADDRESS (include cross street) and driving
instructions to the Customer Service Representative. (Providing your current King’s Map Book coordinates is very
helpful in getting our trucks to the job site on time).
• After taking the order, the Customer Service Representative will repeat the order back and give you an order
confirmation number. Please have that number ready when making any changes to that order.
• If a project requires a plant to remain open after regular business hours it will be subject to a plant charge.
NOTE: Only rebar and bundles of expansion will be allowed to be delivered on Cemstone ready mix trucks.
ON TIME SERVICE
- We always strive to be on the job at the exact time; however, deliveries within 12 minutes of the scheduled time, either before or after, are considered on time due to conditions our of our control (i.e., traffic, weather, plant or truck breakdowns).